Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
💕 Chat • Discussion - Forum Maintenance 💕

Better response on post Forum MaintenanceHey, everyone.

I'm in the process of reorganizing the [Other Agencies] forum.
Because there are agency collections and individual model threads within that forum, there's the possibility of having duplicate posts/threads.

To prevent this, and any confusion, I'll be creating subforums of the lesser-known agencies within the [Other Agencies] forum, and members can post the model topics within their respective subforums.  To better understand what I mean, check out the NewStar • TinyModel and The People Image forums.

This may take a day or two to complete so, you can still continue to post there as normal, I'll update it when the task is done.
The following lists will be updated often so, please keep tabs on it, TIA. Smile 

This is the list of subforums that were recently added within Agencies & Models:
These are the subforums that were added to [Other Agencies]:
  1. 7Pictures
  2. A-M-O
  3. Agency Modeling
  4. All Gravure
  5. Amazing Models
  6. Beauty of Youth
  7. Belarus Studio
  8. Casting Bratz
  9. CMA (Child Models Agency)
  10. CWM (Child Web Models)
  11. DARTS (Digital Arts Studio)
  12. Early Works (Earlier works from well-known models)
  13. Fame Girls
  14. Fantasia Models
  15. Florida Sun Models
  16. Flower Models
  17. Freastern (DmetryStar • Freastern • FotkiWeb • ShadowKittens)
  18. Funny Girls
  19. Girls Of The Sun
  20. Lite Photography
  21. Lovepop • Bejean (Lovepop • Bejean On-Line • CosHolic)
  22. Magazine Fashion
  23. Medellin Teen Models
  24. Meninas Brazil
  25. Model-Elite
  26. Model.TV (Model.tv • Totally Shelby • Totally Tatiana • Totally Tori)
  27. Models Around
  28. Paradise Birds (Paradise Birds • Polar-Lights)
  29. PJ Crew (Paul Jones Photography)
  30. PlanetGirlCo
  31. Polska Models
  32. PP-Modeling
  33. Pretty Girl Photography
  34. Pro Model World
  35. PTL Models (PreTeenLolitas)
  36. PYT Models
  37. Rebel Shooter
  38. RumbaStars
  39. SandlTeens
  40. School Models
  41. SelectSets.Com / Studio Sequel - These agencies are known to have both, adult and -18 models.
  42. Shiny Flowers
  43. Show Stars (Show Stars aka 1st Studio)
  44. Teen-Sponsor
  45. TeamSportGala Club
  46. Teens Hose
  47. Teen Model CC
  48. Teen Model Factory
  49. Teen Photo Club
  50. Teens Bay
  51. Top Nice Girls
  52. XAM
  53. XS Models

I may move some of the subforums from "Other Agencies" to the Adult Area so as to have the nudity/semi-nudity away from the Teen/Tween Area.
Agencies like "Fame Girls" (+18 models) may be moved to the Adult Area but, the "Early Works" from models such as Sandra, Ella, etc. will remain in the [Other Agencies] forum
My Pass if needed: Y-NOT
Reply Report Broken Link

As with the Teen Models Area, I'm updating the Adult Area as well.  Below are the forms that are being updated, and as with the Teen Models Area, some of these forums are also inaccessible to New Members so, please do not ask about them, TIa. Wink 

Adult Nude/NoNude Models Sets
  1. BFC Enterprises (TeenStarlet • TeenStarlet Euro • TeenStarlet Studio • TeenStarlet Latinas)
  2. DevModels
  3. George Models / George Mag
  4. Girls-Mag.De
  5. MarvelCharm • TeenMarvel
  6. Mashas Models • Ambers Models
  7. OnlyFans • Patreon
  8. Suicide Girls
  9. TaoZips
  10. TokyoDoll
  11. Web Angels
  12. [Other Studios]
Reply Report Broken Link

I'm still working on the [Other Agencies] forum.  Right now, there are 25 subforums created for the lesser-known agencies.
I could use some feedback from anyone who might know if any of the standalone threads (outside of these subforums) belong, or in relation, to the said forums.
All feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Also, let me know your opinions on these subforums, do you see them as good or bad for AMF and its members? Big Grin
Reply Report Broken Link

Hi taces, just wanted to let you know that i found a couple of threads that corresponded with the subforums - so i thought it would be OK to move so - moved Nelly7 > 7Pictures and Paradisebirds > Paradisebirds ( casey and valery)

the rest seem to be either model specific and or a whole other agency, i suspect more subforums may be needed?
Also some do belong in the adult section as you mentioned. Cool

Let me know if there's any other way i may help. Wink
Reply Report Broken Link

Sorry, forgot to mention, i definitely am in favor of this, i like the idea of everything in it's category/place, i think it's a good layout/format that will benefit all on AMF, Cheers.. Smile
Reply Report Broken Link

(01-11-2022, 11:50 PM)babelover Wrote: Hi taces, just wanted to let you know that i found a couple of threads that corresponded with the subforums - so i thought it would be OK to move so - moved Nelly7 > 7Pictures and Paradisebirds > Paradisebirds ( casey and valery)

the rest seem to be either model specific and or a whole other agency, i suspect more subforums may be needed?
Also some do belong in the adult section as you mentioned. Cool

Let me know if there's any other way i may help. Wink

(01-12-2022, 12:20 AM)babelover Wrote: Sorry, forgot to mention, i definitely am in favor of this, i like the idea of everything in it's category/place, i think it's a good layout/format that will benefit all on AMF, Cheers.. Smile 

Thank you very much for your help and feedback. Big Grin 
I think this would be better for us (staff) as well, I found multiple duplicate threads that need to be reviewed/updated.

I also want to let everyone know that I've updated the FL forum by adding 4 subs to it, Fashion Land Agency, Fashion Kingdom, In Fashion, and The Club, see the forum link in the first post.

To all Registered Members: You must become a Full Member to access these forums so, please do not request/ask about it, TIA.
Reply Report Broken Link

After updating the aforementioned forums, I've come to realize that most of you may not see certain topics/posts in places where they were originally posted, sorry about that. Sad 

To find what you're looking for, just use the Search function.  And, for the newcomers, you must have at least 3 characters within your search query for the search to work properly, add the star character ( * ) within your search to find more relevant topics/posts.

Thank you. Wink
Reply Report Broken Link

Great work. Thanks. Small typo Ealy Works for Early Works.
Reply Report Broken Link

(01-12-2022, 02:06 PM)rosebuds Wrote: Great work. Thanks. Small typo Ealy Works for Early Works.

Thanks for your post, and props to you for catching my typo, it's been updated. Big Grin 
That's been happening more frequently the past few days,  I either need a new keyboard or give my fingers a rest. Tongue

BTW.  With all the work that's been done, I'm curious to know if this is putting stress on our servers.  Has anyone witnessed longer wait times between pages?
Reply Report Broken Link

(01-12-2022, 05:05 PM)taces23 Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 02:06 PM)rosebuds Wrote: Great work. Thanks. Small typo Ealy Works for Early Works.

Thanks for your post, and props to you for catching my typo, it's been updated. Big Grin 
That's been happening more frequently the past few days,  I either need a new keyboard or give my fingers a rest. Tongue

BTW.  With all the work that's been done, I'm curious to know if this is putting stress on our servers.  Has anyone witnessed longer wait times between pages?

Maybe you need both.. Tongue 
But seriously, you did a tremendous job on re-organizing things, i love the new layout with respect to the Other Agencies forum/section, i think it will bring even more content to AMF, i personally haven't noticed any difficulty since the process started, seems all smooth and normal Smile
Reply Report Broken Link

♡ 18y Tube ♡
Free Anonymous Live Cams